Office Launches a New and Improved “I-File Forms and Rates Filing Search” System
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. – The Florida Office of Insurance Regulation (Office) today announced the launch of a new and improved “I-File Forms and Rates Filing Search” System. This system gives the general public access to thousands of filings collected from Florida’s licensed Life & Health and Property & Casualty insurers.
The updated system provides a variety of user-friendly enhancements and options to include:
· A “Quick Search” where the user can quickly locate a filing using only the first five characters of the company name, file log number and/or product name.
· An “Advanced Search” function, which provides expanded search criteria and gives the user the ability to narrowly define a search and create pre-defined searches for easier access to commonly viewed filings.
· Tabs for users to search either “Life & Health” and/or “Property & Casualty” form and rate filings.
· Three methods for users to request filing documents be sent to their email address: a single request for the entire filing, a request for only selected documents, and a request for only documents which have been stamped.
· A “Results” page listing the results of all searches in one browsing session with options to filter and or export results into an Excel spreadsheet.
· A “History” page that saves a maximum of 25 user searches for up to 14 days.
· Allows consumers to provide comments on health filings.
On the Office’s “I-File Forms & Rates Filing Search” website page, users can access the system and view an instruction manual to guide them on the search process. Further enhancements to the system are ongoing with video tutorials coming to the website page soon.