Secondary Life Insurance Market
Fortress Insurance Company
Written Submission to Florida Office of Insurance Regulation
Letter from Jeremy Kudon and Attachments
- Letter from Jeremy Kudon
- A - New York Times Article - "Are You Worth More Dead Than Alive?"
- B - Life Settlements Article (Wharton)
- C - Morningstar Article - "Our Take on the Secondary Market for Life Insurance
- D - Wilmington v. Phoenix Complaint
- E - Deposition of Edward Jame Humphriey, Excerpt Highlighted
- F - PRUCO Life Insurance Company v. Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. - Motion of Defendant Wells
Fargo Bank. N.A., As Securities Intermediary, For Relief from Summary Final Judgement Pursuant to FED. R. CIV.P.60(b) and Incorporated Memorandum
- G - PHL Denial Rate Chart
- H - The Phoenix Companies, Inc. Form 8-K
- I - State of Connecticut Raised Bill 409
Delaware Bill No. 87
Florida Senate - 2012, Bill No. CS for CS for SB 1428
State of Minnesota Bill
- J - Bill Newton Tallahassee Democrat Article 3/7/2012 - "Consumers deserve a choice on life insurance"
- K - Institutional Longevity Markets Association Support Letter
- L - Georgia Code, Title 33 - Insurance, Chapter 24 - Insurance Generally, Article 1 -
General Provisions, §33-24-3 (2010)
The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company v. Bayard J. Snyder
US District Court for the Southern District of Florida PRUCO Life Insurance Company v.
US Bank, As Securities Intermediary; Gary A. Richardson; Life Brokerage Equity Group, LLC; and John Does 1-10 - Order Granting Defendant US Bank
Motion to Dismiss
US District Court, Delaware Principal Life Insurance Company v.
Lawrence Rucker 2007 Insurance Trust