Public Records Office
The Office of Insurance Regulation strives to make as many of the records, data, reports and other documents filed with or produced by OIR available on its website.
Please see the categories below for frequently requested information:
- Citizens' Take-Out Company Information
- Federal Health Care Insurance
- Form (Policy) or Rate Filings Made by Insurance Companies
- General Insurance Company Information
- Informational Memoranda
- Malpractice Closed Claims - Medical, Professional Liability, etc.
- Medicare Supplement Rates
- OIR Annual Reports
- Personal and Commercial Residential Policy Data (QUASR)
- Regulatory Actions
- Report, Data Call, and Other OIR Published Documents
- Small Employer Major Medical Insurance Rates
The following categories are linked to websites outside the OIR:
- Insurance Agent (Producer/Adjuster) or Agency Information - Department of Financial Services
- Financial Statements - National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC)
- FLTreasureHunt.gov – Search for Unclaimed Property (which can include life insurance proceeds)
- Other Useful Links
To request a public record or a legal order issued by OIR, please contact the Public Records Office. Note: OIR does not collect/have individual insurance policies issued by companies to individual policyholders.
Office of Insurance Regulation
Attn: Public Records Office
200 E Gaines Street
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-4206
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.